Our company was incorporated in December 1995. Ever since our incorporation, we have gradually increased our execution capabilities in terms of the size of projects that we have undertaken.
While we execute a majority of our projects independently, we also form project specific joint ventures and consortiums with other infrastructure and construction companies as and when the need arises.
- Diversify and expand into new functional areas;
- Continue our focus on EPC contracts as well as increase penetration in BOT, HAM and OMT projects;
- Maintain performance and competitiveness of existing business;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients and strategic partners; and
- Strengthen systems and internal processes.
To create a workplace which boosts constant learning, trust and cooperation among employees, clients, associated business personnel and the society at large.
To establish strict ‘No Accident’ policies for the general safety of the public personnel and the environment.
To work towards increasing customer satisfaction by timely and quality completion of projects and a bottom-line of zero loss projects.
- Expertise and experience in project management.
- Strong financial performance and credit profile.
- Established relationship with public sector clientele and excellent pre-qualification credentials.
- Highly qualified technical and management team.