TTC Infra India
TTC Infra India is a leading infrastructure, construction, development and management company based in India. We have substantial experience and proven expertise in the execution of major infrastructure projects, which include building, highways, bridges, flyovers and other infrastructure activities. We are proud to have maintained an established track record of successfully executing projects in a time bound manner across sectors and geographies.
We provide end-to-end infrastructure implementation solutions which include engineering, procurement and construction (“EPC”) services on a fixed-sum turnkey basis as well as on an item rate basis. We are among the few infrastructure companies in India that have excellent investment, development, construction and management capabilities.
Our company was incorporated in December 1995. Ever since our incorporation, we have gradually increased our execution capabilities in terms of the size of projects that we have undertaken.
While we execute a majority of our projects independently, we also form project specific joint ventures and consortiums with other infrastructure and construction companies as and when the need arises.
We, as a company are in a constant pursuit to push our boundaries making room for growth and innovation. We strive towards creating a professional and socially responsible working environment building trust and confidence amongst our employees and our clients. We aspire to be ranked as the top infrastructure development and construction solution providers in India in the years to come.
To be known among our clients and competitors for fine craftsmanship, innovation, world-class capabilities and to maintain our impeccable record of finishing projects ahead of time.
To create a workplace which boosts constant learning, trust and cooperation among employees, clients, associated business personnel and the society at large.
To establish strict ‘No Accident’ policies for the general safety of the public personnel and the environment.
To work towards increasing customer satisfaction by timely and quality completion of projects and a bottom-line of zero loss projects.
- Diversify and expand into new functional areas;
- Continue our focus on EPC contracts as well as increase penetration in BOT, HAM and OMT projects;
- Maintain performance and competitiveness of existing business;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients and strategic partners; and
- Strengthen systems and internal processes.
- Expertise and experience in project management.
- Strong financial performance and credit profile.
- Established relationship with public sector clientele and excellent pre-qualification credentials.
- Highly qualified technical and management team.